Quick Links: scroll down for more info; use the navigation bar above to browse through my blog.
Craft Items for Sale
- Instagram and Facebook are post to frequently.
- Blog will have all the items available and I can always send a picture of the final product if there is not a link currently.
- To order email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Items and prices are listed here. I have also included the time it takes to make an item.
- I use 100% cotton yarn, polyfil stuffing and lead free safety eyes (despite the name they are a choking hazard).
- Thread use is DMC on all craft items.
- My items are intended for decoration purposes only. NOT intended for children or infants to play with as some parts can be a choking hazard.
- Instagram and Facebook will have all the updates on reviews and the fun stuff we do.
- Blog will have the reviews, links to items, tips and tricks.
- I have found homeschooling provides lots of benefits for our family.
- We have chosen Timberdoodle as our curriculum.
- We are apart of a homeschool group that does field trips, play dates and other educational activities together.
- Our school year starts in January and ends in December; we school year round.
Pineapple Clothing Ambassador
- Pineapple Clothing is the company I get my workout and Mommy and Me clothes from.
- If you use our coupon code, luckey, you’ll save 20% even on sale items! Just make sure you spell luckey with the ‘e’ so you can save money!
- I love the fabric that they use especially on their workout clothes. They have a bit of a stretch to them which is nice.
I am a wife and mother of two. I have anxiety, depression, ptsd, schizophrenia and epilepsy. My childhood was rough; mental, physical and sexual abuse. We have a dog (Ice) and a cat (Squeaks). I started crocheting to help with my anxiety and fell in love with the craft. I have been cross stitching since I was in the 5th grade. In 2021 I started embroidery. Homeschooling is awesome and provides many benefits for our family. I am dyslexic so my writing skills aren’t the best but I hope my post can help even just one person. My husband and daughters make my life a gift. They make me a better person and I love them.