I have been asking before about what we do for PE. I do not think you have to put your child in an extracurricular activity for them to get exercise. There are many things you can do at home.
Exercises for Kids:
- Going on a walk/run/hike
- Riding a bike in the driveway or neighborhood
- Go swimming
- Playing tag
- Go to the playground/park
- There are kids workout videos on YouTube
- Playing a physical video game like Ring Fit Adventures or Just Dance
- Do pilates/yoga/stretching with your child
All of these are great exercise for not only the child but for adults as well. My daughter and I do many of these together. She does also do gymnastics. Our gymnastics center also offers a homeschool PE class. So, you could always call around your area and see if they have something like that. A lot of homeschoolers also get together and form teams that play against each other in different sports; football, soccer, volleyball, etc. How does your student get their exercise? Let me know in the comments below.
Post a Comment